Property & Tenancy Management
We act as an intermediary between owners and their tenants, handling enquiries and resolving disputes promptly. Our team keeps you informed of important upcoming dates and performs regular preventive maintenance works on schedule. It is our goal for clients to take a hands-off approach to owning properties, smoothing out day-to-day trivialities and enhancing the value of their investment portfolio.
Our responsibilities as your property manager:
Leasing & Selling
- Marketing your property for rent or for sale
- Securing a tenant or purchaser for your property
- Representing the landlord professionally in all negotiations with the tenant
- Managing all inquiries or concerns from the tenant
- Delivering your instructions to the tenant
- Safeguarding your interests and ensuring that the terms of the signed Formal Tenancy Agreement are complied with
- Coordinating closely with our established network of legal advisors to provide legal counsel and to determine an appropriate course of action in the event of a dispute
- Assisting in all aspects related to management and maintenance, including rent collection, default payment recovery, and payment of maintenance fees
- Collecting utility bills and management fees on behalf of the Landlord
- Conducting periodic rent reviews
- Providing representation for the Landlord in the negotiation of lease renewal
- Providing advice and information on the current market situation.
Government Rates and Property Tax
- Settling government rates, incidental expenses and the submission of property tax returns
Repair and Maintenance
- Carrying out regular interior maintenance and renovation of the premises
- Coordinating with the Tenant to provide inspection
- Executing repairs and a quotation for your approval
- Keeping an eye on the expenses for refurbishment of common area as well as routine repair and preventive maintenance of the property
- A monthly statement of accounts with all items of income and expenses clearly listed will be provided for an at-a-glance summary of your property portfolio.