Valencia Tower At 250 City Road · Zone 1 London
Leading developer Berkeley Homes’ landmark development in Central London and in the heart of Tech City, one of London’s most exciting new locations · Register for a private consultation
613 - 3,198 sq. ft. / HK$ 8.7M & Up
Valencia Tower · Key Highlights
- Perfectly placed for work & play: 36 storey tower located at the pivotal point between Old Street and Angel tube stations just 8 and 10 minutes away. The entertainment of Upper Street and buzz of Tech City are also within a 10-minute walk.
- Crafted by listed-company, Berkeley in collaboration with world-renowned architects Foster+Partners
- 1.9 acres of Wi-Fi enabled landscaped gardens
- 41,000 sq.ft. of Grade A iBasin office space
- 30,000 sq.ft. of convenient retail and leisure space including shops bars and restaurants
- 190 bedroom nhow boutique hotel
- 5-star facilities: indoor swimming pool, spa, gym, yoga studio, screening room, residents’ lounge, business lounge, 24-hour concierge
- Location 250 City Road, London EC1V
- Local Authority Islington
- Valencia Tower 36-storeys
- Typical Units 613 to 1,463 (1, 2 & 3 bedrooms)
- Penthouse Units 1,857 to 3,198 sq.ft. (2 & 3 bedrooms)
- Land Title 999 years
- Artist Behind Public Art Ian Rank-Broadley
- Landscape Design Gillespies
- Architect Foster+Partners
- Developer Berkeley
- Estimated Completion 2023/2024
- Prices From £872,500 / approx. HK$8,726,000
250 City Road is located next to the Old Street Silicon Roundabout, also known as London’s Tech City, with the area fast becoming an elite global hub of fintechs.
Tech City/Financial Technology (Fintech)
- Significant new technology and digital employment opportunities are creating a strong demand for housing
- Home to Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Intel and many more companies.
- London is the world’s No. 1 for investment in fintech firms; £4.5 billion of investment in UK fintech sector since 2015, with 2019 almost doubling that of 2018
- The Digital Tech sector already accounts for 915,471 job openings in London, and Islington is forecast to have one of the highest rates of job creation in the coming years
- Google’s head office is now open in King’s Cross, employing 7,000 people by 2020 in a major boost to Britain’s technology sector after Britain’s vote to leave the EU. This will boost the demand for residential housing
- There are estimated to be some 3,228 registered companies per square km in the EC1V postcode alone
250 City Road's Project Overview Video
- 8 minutes to Old Street tube station
- 16 minutes to Farringdon tube & cross rail station
Via Underground from Old Street
- 1 minutes to Moorgate (CBD)
- 5 minutes to King’s Cross / St Pancras
- 7 minutes to London Bridge
- 26 minutes to Canary Wharf
- 25 minutes to Bond Street
- 32 minutes to Paddington
250 City Road offers the perfect balance between comfort and functionality:
Wi-Fi enabled Landscaped gardens
Luxury 4* hotel by nhow
41,000 sq.ft. of Grade A iBasin office space
Restaurants & retail
Wifi-enabled Central Plaza · Open Spaces
A central plaza surrounds verdant parkland sculpted by award-winning landscape architects Murdoch Wickham, and potted with mature trees, water features and wildflower beds. Specially commissioned works of public art by award-winning artist Ian Rank-Broadley are put on display.
30,000 sq.ft. of retail space: Discover new shops, cafes and restaurants – all within just a few steps of your front door.
iBasin · London’s Most Dynamic New Co-working Office Space
Three floors of versatile cutting edge office space, iBasin is ideal for forward thinking companies in a prime London location. It offers up to 41,000 sq.ft. of contemporary offices overlooking the City Road Basin. iBasin marks the next stage in City Road’s transformation into one of London’s most exciting new neighbourhoods in the heart of Tech City.
nhow Luxury Hotels
Opening in Early 2020 with 190 bedrooms, a restaurant, bar and fitness suite, this hotel blends international style with local cosmopolitan character, offering an unconventional and unique experience.
Life at Valencia Tower, 250 City Road
Gym & yoga studio
Spa & pool
Business & residents’ lounge
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the concierge desk at 250 City Road is on hand to help you or your guests with any special requirements. From restaurant reservations to ordering taxis and taking deliveries, make your request any time of the day or night.
Fitness & Wellbeing
State-of-the-art exercise facilities at 250 City Road feature a studio and 7th floor rooftop terrace for those serious about keeping in shape. This fully equipped private gym offers panoramic views over the canal basin.
Spa & Pool
Wind down after a busy day within the sanctuary of the spa at 250 City Road. Incorporating a 20-metre three-lane pool, Jacuzzi, shower experience, steam and sauna rooms, this is the perfect place for a little rest and relaxation.
Business & Residents’ Lounge
When you want to work away from the office, you can still keep everything professional at 250 City Road. The premium business and residents’ lounges offer a wide range of essential services. These refreshment facilities include an exclusive room hire for meetings and private functions.
Open plan living offers room to breathe at 250 City Road. Behind the door to every apartment, generous floor space leads onto intimate, private rooms that have been brought to life by Berkeley’s team of in-house designers.
Show Flat Images
Top University Network
London’s top universities are within easy reach of 250 City Road; with many so close you can go from your living room to classroom in less than half an hour.
Universities on Foot
City University London 7-min
Universities from Old Street Underground*
University of the Arts London – Central St Martins (King’s Cross St. Pancras) 5-min
London College of Communication (Elephant & Castle) 9-min
London South Bank University (Elephant & Castle) 9-min
London School of Business & Finance (Tower Hill) 10-min
School of Oriental & African Studies (Russell Square) 10-min
London School of Economics (Holborn) 12-min
King’s College London (Temple) 14-min
London College of Fashion (Oxford Circus) 14-min
University College London (Euston Square) 16-min
Queen Mary University of London (Mile End) 17-min
University of Westminster (Baker Street) 20-min
Regent’s University London (Baker Street) 20-min
London Business School (Baker Street) 20-min
European School of Economics (Bond Street) 20-min
Royal Academy of Music (Regent’s Park) 20-min
City of Westminster College (Edgware Road) 20-min
Imperial College (South Kensington) 24-min
Founded in 1976, Berkeley is a leading developer of outstanding homes and has won numerous awards for quality, design and customer service. This includes the accolade Britain’s Most Admired Company 2017. Quality is at the heart of everything Berkeley does, not only in the homes we build, but in our commitment to customer service, green living and the regeneration of brownfield sites. All Berkeley developments are designed to permanently enhance the neighbourhood in which they are located through excellence in design, sensitive landscaping, sympathetic restoration and impeccable standards of sustainability.
Foster + Partners is one of the most innovative architectural practices in the world with past projects including The Gherkin, Wembley Stadium, London City Hall, Hong Kong International Airport, Russia Tower and Kuwait International Airport.
Gillespies is a multi-design practice that embraces masterplanning, urban and landscape design. They are committed to the creation of places that respond to their community, tackling some of the largest and most complex commissions available including the Crossrail project, St Giles Urban Realm at Tottenham Court Road and Canary Wharf Station’s rooftop park.
Inquire now about 250 City Road or our other UK properties!
Jade Land Properties (HK) Limited 翡翠島物業(香港)有限公司 and the respective vendor give no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Travel times are approximate and are sourced from Google Maps. The selling price is correct at the time of printing. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. Prices and details are correct at the time of publishing. Our sales representative for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. Property No.: JL0008. Date of Advertisement: 7 January, 2021. SPOB No.: C-057255-A000. Agent: Jade Land Properties (HK) Limited. EAA Licence No.: C-057255. Place of business: Unit 701, 7 Floor, Winway Building, 50 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong.