West 10th & Maple at Arbutus
The Arbutus Greenway
The Arbutus Greenway is a future, north-south transportation corridor that will connect people, parks, and places from False Creek to the Fraser River.
It will reimagine a historic rail corridor and will provide a high-quality, accessible public space for walking, cycling, and rolling. It will be a destination that fosters both movement and rich social interaction – inspired by nature and the stories of the places it connects.
While the future Arbutus Greenway is being planned and designed, a temporary path has been constructed to give people the opportunity to enjoy the space and explore the corridor.
– Freehold land
– Located in the prestigious Kitsilano neighbourhood (westside of Vancouver City)
– 10-minute drive to the top 3 university in Canada, University of British Columbia (UBC)
– Steps away from the main road, West Broadway, where numerous public transport networks can be accessed
– 5-star facilities, including a swimming pool, gymnasium, sky terrace, and more
– From 1,905 (3 bedrooms) to 5,789 sq. ft. (5 bedroom duplex)
– From From HK$429,900 including one parking space & one bicycle storage
Firsthand properties are sold out!
Whilst every care has been taken in preparation of these materials, Jade Land Properties (HK) Limited and the respective landlords/vendors give no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. Prices and details are correct at the time of publishing. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information.