YOO8 Serviced by Kempinski @8 Conlay · Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) Branded Residences
High rental yield forecast of 6-7% · Fully furnished designer apartments · 5-star hotel service by Kempinski Hotels · Join our exhibiition taking place this weekend · Special limited-time offers available
705 - 1,328 sq. ft. / HK$ 4M & Up
Unique branded residences crafted by world-renowned interior designers, Steve Leung and Kelly Hoppen for YOO, coupled with 5-star hospitality service provided by Kempinski Hotels
- 6-7% high rental yield forecast
- A mixed-use & integrated development: 8 Conlay comprises of two YOO8 residential towers, a lifestyle retail mall & a Kempinski Hotel
- Prime city centre location: 3-min walk to the popular Bukit Bintang shopping mall street (iconic Pavilion mall landmark) and to the new Conlay MRT Station
- 5-Star hotel service: hospitality service provided by Kempinski Hotels, Europe’s most established hotelier of over 182 years
- Fully furnished designer interiors: crafted by world-renowned interior designer, Kelly Hoppen and Steve Leung for YOO
- Comprehensive amenities: 66,000 sq.ft. sky pool & park, including an elevated jogging track
- Beautiful open views: unobstructed views of the Petronas Twin Towers and TRX
- Prices from HK$4M, including fully furnished apartments, a parking space and a Kempinski Hotels Discovery Platinum Card
- Land Title Freehold
- Land Size 3.95 acres
- Tower A 61 Storeys / 564 Units
- Tower B 56 Storeys / 498 Units
- Unit Sizes 705 - 1,328 sq.ft.
- Unit Height 10 ft.
- Appliances Gaggenau, Bosch, Crosswater & Duravit
- Interior Design YOO
- Hospitality Kempinski Hotels
- Developer KSK Land
- Architecture RSP Architects
- Landscape Design TROP
See it for yourself
- 8 Conlay project overview
- 8 Conlay Show flat
- A Hong Kong purchaser living in Kuala Lumpur
Prime Golden Triangle Downtown Location
- 8 Conlay affords easy access to the best entertainment, shopping and eateries the city has to offer. Flourishing pockets of green space, such as the ever-popular KLCC Park, also make the area a joy to explore.
- Direct neighbour to Pullman Hotel & Banyan Tree Hotel
- Steps away from the iconic Pavilion shopping mall and new Conlay MRT station (via covered pedestrian walkway)
- 1 MRT station to the TRX financial centre
What defines a branded residence?
Branded residences are a partnership between a prestigious brand and a developer. This product type is particularly favored by both purchasers and tenants as they guarantee superior services, amenities and management delivered by trusted brands.
Founded in 1999, YOO was established by John Hitchcox in partnership with internationally recognized designer Philippe Starck. YOO enlists a revolutionary mix of visionary design talent – Philippe Starck, Marcel Wanders, Jade Jagger, Kelly Hoppen MBE, Steve Leung, Sussanne Khan and YOO Studio.
YOO has overtaken hoteliers to become the single largest brand of any type by number of projects.
In collaboration with renowned Hong Kong architect, interior and product designer Steve Leung, YOO’s exceptional outlook is brought to the fore at YOO8 Tower A, the first phase of branded serviced residences at 8 Conlay.
The newest phase of YOO8, Tower B, will feature interiors by Kelly Hoppen for YOO.
YOO is defined by two main design concepts: Urban and Spring, using her extensive and vast experience gained through her global 41-year career in all things design.
Fully Furnished Interiors
Harmony and calm come into play in the Spring concept suites. Featuring soothing swathes of green set against a fresh, naturally hued backdrop, these spaces make the most of neutral materials, weathered surfaces, unbleached fabrics, deep pile carpets and white milky glass, gently bringing to mind a sense of renewal as well as long, leisurely days spent in a luxurious country hideaway.
Exuding timeless elegance, the Urban concept suites will come as a positive delight to fans of classic Hoppen style. Appealing to the inner cosmopolitan, linear muted tones and repeated motifs bring on a feeling of understated glamour, resulting in chicly done up spaces with heart. Enhanced with ambient lighting, aesthetic harmony is achieved through the inclusion of taupe stone, dark timber flooring in addition to specialist plaster finishes and textiles.
Click here for a 360° walk-through of Type E1
(1,328 sq.ft., 3 bedrooms)
Design Philosophy for YOO8 Tower A Residences by Steve Leung & YOO
Recognized for 15 times in the Oscars of Interior Design – the Andrew Martin International Interior Design Awards, and the Winner of Andrew Martin Interior Designer of the Year Award 2015, Hong Kong-based Steve Leung is a renowned design luminary internationally lauded for sophisticated minimalist spaces that showcase a prominent Asian aesthetic. Famed for numerous projects within and beyond China, Steve’s talents span architecture, interior and product design.
The first Asian Creative Director of YOO, Steve brings a natural synergy with the YOO mission to enhance the way like-minded individuals live, love and play through original design the world over. Achieving an ideal balance between functionality and aesthetics, Steve’s works stay true to his design philosophy “Enjoy Life, Enjoy Design”, bringing space to life and creating space for life.
Simultaneously evocative of a modern urban space and a tranquil retreat, inspired by traditional Chinese philosophy, water and wood are two classic elements that exude calm and contribute a feeling of wellbeing to the environments they affect.
Wood and water themes will define YOO8 Tower A, the first of 8 Conlay’s collection of branded residences. Created by Steve Leung & YOO, these exceptional residences bring together the best of modern design, wellbeing and refined city living.
26/Floor Water Lounge
Designed by award-winning Thai landscape studio TROP, YOO8 Serviced by Kempinski’s sublime facilities epitomise well-being and premium leisure, making these floors an inspired aspect of the development. Drawing on the poetic patterning of fallen dewsdrops, TROP merges sensual shapes with robust natural materials, creating an oasis of relaxing ripple pools and stellar city views. A 25m lap pool emerges as a swimmer’s paradise while cosy pod-like cabanas make for the perfect hideaway.
44/Floor Green Refuge
Situated on the 44th floor and taking a cue from sloping Balinese rice terraces, this leafy sanctuary created by the Thai design studio TROP was conceived as a multi-tiered park in the sky. Brimming with luscious local floral and fauna, this unique space boasts an elevated jogging path as well as resting nooks for communal and individual use. Boasts a 165m jogging path.
German Branded Appliances
At YOO8 serviced by Kempinski, quality and superior design are truly found at every turn. That includes the often overlooked aspects that make a space function seamlessly. Units are furnished with sterling home appliances from cutting edge industry brands, proving that nothing is too good for our guests and residents.
Kitchen appliances: Gaggenau and Bosch
Sanitary fittings: Crosswater
Sanitary wares: Duravit
Kempinski Hotels: Europe's most established luxury hotel group of 121 years
As the first and only Kempinski Hotel in Malaysia, Kempinski Hotel Kuala Lumpur is a splendorous fusion of Malaysian’s rich heritage and Kempinski’s European savoir-faire.
With superb in-house services provided by Kempinski Hotels, YOO8 whisks you away from your hectic day-to-day routine literally the moment you get home. Benefit from an array of services available at your disposal to experience a whole new level of indulgence, relaxation and discovery. Whether you’re in need of nightspot recommendations, last-minute dinner reservations or a swift fix for your favourite shirt, just leave everything in the hands of the capable and thoughtful staff.
Other Privileges: every purchaser of YOO8 will receive a Kempinski Discovery Platinum Card
Lifestyle Retail Quarter
8 Conlay’s lifestyle retail quarters brings together cultural and artistic experiences as well as a collection of fine shops and F&B venues thoughtfully curated with the intelligent, contemporary shopper in mind.
Founded in 2013, KSK Land is a wholly owned subsidiary of KSK Group Berhad, an established Malaysian investment holding company specialising in general insurance. A dynamic new player on the international property development scene, KSK Land’s visionary maiden project, 8 Conlay, reflects the company’s aspirations in delivering bespoke luxury properties that prioritise design, craftsmanship and lifestyle.
Exhibition Details · Register Now
Limited time 10% discount on the property price for exhibition purchases
Date : 8 & 9 May, 2021 (Sat & Sun)
Time : 11am – 5pm (By appointment only)
Venue : JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong – 3rd Floor, Man Ho Chinese Restaurant, VIP Room
Jade Land Properties (HK) Limited 翡翠島物業(香港)有限公司 and the respective vendor give no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Travel times are approximate and are sourced from Google Maps. The selling price is correct at the time of printing. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. Prices and details are correct at the time of publishing. Our sales representative for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.Property No.: JL0001. Date of Advertisement: 25 June, 2019. SPOB No.: C-057255-A000. Place of business: Unit 701, 7 Floor, Winway Building, 50 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong. Advertisement and Sale Permit No.: 14159-2/03-2020/0311(P). Approving Authority: Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur.
Terms & Conditions: YOO8
1. The offer is only applicable to YOO8 and purchases during the exhibition period.
2. Only applicable to specific room types
3. The offer is valid until May 9, 2021, while stocks last.
4. The discount cannot be transferred to other persons.
5. Unless otherwise specified, it cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotional offers.
6. This offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
7. The HKD price may differ based on daily exchange rates, based on the date of payment.
8. If the buyer obtains the discount under circumstances that the company believes is not in compliance with regulations or improper methods, the company reserves the right to charge the buyer the equivalent value of the discount.
9. The company reserves the right to modify the relevant terms and conditions, change or terminate the relevant offers.
10. In case of any dispute, the company reserves the right of final decision.