Fountain House · Welwyn Garden City · On London’s Doorstep
Suburban living at its finest: only a 28 minute commute to King’s Cross · Register now for a private presentation over the weekend
431-667 sq. ft. / HK$ 2.7M & Up
Fountain House Project Highlights:
• In the heart of Welwyn Garden City – one of England’s first garden cities
• Quick commute to Central London: only 28-min to King’s Cross and 47-min to Canary Wharf via the GTR railway
• A stone’s throw from all amenities, including the Welwyn Garden City railway station, Howard Shopping Centre, Sainsbury’s supermarket and a John Lewis & Partners Department Store
• Sizes from 431 to 667 sq.ft. (1-2 bedrooms)
• Completed & ready for immediate move-in or leasing out
- Postal Code AL8 6AL
- Leasehold 180 years
- Size 431 – 667 sq.ft.
- No. of bedrooms 1 – 2 bedrooms
- Completion Completed & ready for immediate move-in (26 November 2020)
- Developer Arco Developments Limited
- Entry Price GBP270K / HKD2.7M
Welwyn Garden City: one of England's first garden cities
Founded in 1920, Welwyn Garden City is a town in the country of Hertfordshire, England. It is advantageously located directly north of Greater London, approximately 32km from King’s Cross, London.
It is one of the original garden cities – the garden city movement is an urban planning method in which green belts are proportionally integrated with residences, industry and agriculture.
Fountain House · in the heart of Welwyn · on London's doorstep
Located on the main road & green belt of Parkway and right across from the Coronation Fountain landmark.
29 exclusive 1 & 2 bedroom apartments: show flat images & virtual tours
- Bicycle storage
- Video entry phone
- 10 year premier guarantee
Security & Electrical
- Fibre optic cabling for super fast broadband internet
- MBT, TV & satellite points
- Bosch & Candy kitchen appliances
Exhibition Details · Register Now
Date: 16 – 17 January, 2021 ( Sat & Sun)
Time: 10am – 6pm (By appointment only)
Venue: Winway Building – UG/Floor, 50 Wellington Street, Central
Lifestyle that perfectly fits
Parks and sports feature strongly in the Welwyn Garden City lifestyle, essential if you’re spending long working hours in the city.
- Digswell Park: home to the cricket club & the 100ft. high Digswell Viaduct attraction
- Welwyn Garden City Golf Club
- Rugby & Football Club
- Stanborough Park: watersports centre, fishing and nature trails
- Pitshanger Park: 1,000 acres of woodland and wild habitats
- Hatfield House: one of the most splendid Jacobean houses in the country
A London Commuter Town
Even before the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, every day there are hundreds of thousands of people who commute to London for work. In fact, people in Great Britain take 29 minutes on average across all modes of travel to get from home to their workplace (according to the Transport Statistics Great Britain 2019).
Welwyn Garden City is a viable affordable alternative to living in London. The average property price in Welwyn Garden City of GBP395,381 is 19% lower than the London average of GBP488,003.
The covid-19 pandemic has created an even greater potential for people to reconsider city living, and to opt to live and work in less populated suburban areas, like Welwyn Garden City. This sentiment is reflected from the 1.2% rise in rental prices for properties in the commuter belts located in the south of England, which encompasses Welwyn Garden City, the highest growth in over 5 years (according to the Savills prime lettings index in October 2020).
Covid-19 is reshaping the way we work, normalizing work from home practices. In a post-pandemic world, it is foreseeable that more part-time, full-time or flexible remote working practices will be implemented. The new normal has triggered people to rethink what they value the most in a home, such as quality of living, work life balance and leisure space.
Inquire now about our UK Properties!
Jade Land Properties (HK) Limited 翡翠島物業(香港)有限公司 and the respective vendor give no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Travel times are approximate and are sourced from Google Maps. The selling price is correct at the time of printing. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. Prices and details are correct at the time of publishing. Our sales representative for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. Property No.: JL0007. Date of Advertisement: 16 Decenber, 2020. SPOB No.: C-057255-A000. Agent: Jade Land Properties (HK) Limited. EAA Licence No.: C-057255. Place of business: Unit 701, 7 Floor, Winway Building, 50 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong.