Private Consultation: YOO8 @8Conlay KLCC Branded Residences · With service by Kempinski Hotels From HK$4M
- Date 14 August, 2021 (Sat & Sun)
- Time 11am - 5pm (By appointment only)
- Venue UG/Floor, Winway Building, 50 Wellington Street, Central
“YOO8 Serviced by Kempinski @8 Conlay” Property Highlights:
A one-of-a-kind branded residence located in the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) Golden Triangle area, Malaysia’s most sought-after neighbourhood! Setting a world record for the tallest spiraled twin towers.
- 6-7% high rental yield forecast
- A mixed-use & integrated development: 8 Conlay comprises of two YOO8 residential towers, a lifestyle retail mall & a Kempinski Hotel
- Prime city centre location: 3-min walk to the popular Bukit Bintang shopping mall street (iconic Pavilion mall landmark) and to the new Conlay MRT Station
- 5-Star hotel service: hospitality service provided by Kempinski Hotels, Europe’s most established hotelier of over 182 years
- Fully furnished designer interiors: crafted by world-renowned interior designer, Kelly Hoppen and Steve Leung for YOO
- Comprehensive amenities: 66,000 sq.ft. sky pool & park, including an elevated jogging track
- Beautiful open views: unobstructed views of the Petronas Twin Towers and TRX
- Prices from HK$4M, including fully furnished apartments, a parking space and a Kempinski Hotels Discovery Platinum Card
Limited time 10% discount on the property price for private consultation purchases
See it for yourself
- Project overview
- Kelly Hoppen’s introduction
Prime Golden Triangle City Centre Location
- 8 Conlay affords easy access to the best entertainment, shopping and eateries the city has to offer. Flourishing pockets of green space, such as the ever-popular KLCC Park, also make the area a joy to explore.
- Direct neighbour to Pullman Hotel & Banyan Tree Hotel
- Steps away from the iconic Pavilion shopping mall and new Conlay MRT station (via covered pedestrian walkway)
- 1 MRT station to the TRX financial centre
Fully furnished interiors:
Spring Concept (odd number floors)
Harmony and calm come into play in the Spring concept suites. Featuring soothing swathes of green set against a fresh, naturally hued backdrop, these spaces make the most of neutral materials, weathered surfaces, unbleached fabrics, deep pile carpets and white milky glass, gently bringing to mind a sense of renewal as well as long, leisurely days spent in a luxurious country hideaway.
Urban Concept (even number floors)
Exuding timeless elegance, the Urban concept suites will come as a positive delight to fans of classic Hoppen style. Appealing to the inner cosmopolitan, linear muted tones and repeated motifs bring on a feeling of understated glamour, resulting in chicly done up spaces with heart. Enhanced with ambient lighting, aesthetic harmony is achieved through the inclusion of taupe stone, dark timber flooring in addition to specialist plaster finishes and textiles.
66,000 sq.ft. facilities:
26/Floor Water Lounge
Designed by award-winning Thai landscape studio TROP, YOO8 Serviced by Kempinski’s sublime facilities epitomise well-being and premium leisure, making these floors an inspired aspect of the development. Drawing on the poetic patterning of fallen dewsdrops, TROP merges sensual shapes with robust natural materials, creating an oasis of relaxing ripple pools and stellar city views. A 25m lap pool emerges as a swimmer’s paradise while cosy pod-like cabanas make for the perfect hideaway.
44/Floor Green Refuge
Situated on the 44th floor and taking a cue from sloping Balinese rice terraces, this leafy sanctuary created by the Thai design studio TROP was conceived as a multi-tiered park in the sky. Brimming with luscious local floral and fauna, this unique space boasts an elevated jogging path as well as resting nooks for communal and individual use. Boasts a 165m jogging path.
Register for a private consultation
Date : 14 August, 2021 (Sat & Sun)
Time : 11am – 5pm (By appointment only)
Venue : UG/Floor, Winway Building, 50 Wellington Street, Central
Jade Land Properties (HK) Limited 翡翠島物業(香港)有限公司 and the respective vendor give no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Travel times are approximate and are sourced from Google Maps. The selling price is correct at the time of printing. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. Prices and details are correct at the time of publishing. Our sales representative for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.Property No.: JL0001. Date of Advertisement: 12 March, 2021. SPOB No.: C-057255-A000. Place of business: Unit 701, 7 Floor, Winway Building, 50 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong. Advertisement and Sale Permit No.: 14159-2/03-2020/0311(P). Approving Authority: Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur.
Terms & Conditions: YOO8
1. The offer is only applicable to YOO8 and purchases during the exhibition period.
2. Only applicable to specific room types
3. The offer is valid until June 30, 2021, while stocks last.
4. The discount cannot be transferred to other persons.
5. Unless otherwise specified, it cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotional offers.
6. This offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
7. The HKD price may differ based on daily exchange rates, based on the date of payment.
8. If the buyer obtains the discount under circumstances that the company believes is not in compliance with regulations or improper methods, the company reserves the right to charge the buyer the equivalent value of the discount.
9. The company reserves the right to modify the relevant terms and conditions, change or terminate the relevant offers.
10. In case of any dispute, the company reserves the right of final decision.