Cocktail Reception & Seminar: Using Cryptocurrency for Property Investment / Paul Pong of Pegasus Fund Managers
- Date 23 June, 2021 (Wed)
- Time 5:30pm - 8:30pm (By appointment only)
- Venue UG/Floor, Winway Building, 50 Wellington Street, Central
A joint collaboration between our special guest Mr. Paul Pong – Managing Director of Pegasus Fund Managers – and our developer partner, KSK Land. Mr. Pong will share his insights on utilising cryptocurrency for property investment. KSK Land’s representative, Ms. Shirley Wong, will also speak about their Kuala Lumpur City Centre branded residence, YOO8 Serviced by Kempinski, and how cryptocurrency is accepted to cover the down payment on their property.
"YOO8 Serviced by Kempinski @8 Conlay" Property Highlights:
A one-of-a-kind branded residence located in the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) Golden Triangle area, Malaysia’s most sought-after neighbourhood! Setting a world record for the tallest spiraled twin towers.
- 6-7% high rental yield forecast
- A mixed-use & integrated development: 8 Conlay comprises of two YOO8 residential towers, a lifestyle retail mall & a Kempinski Hotel
- Prime city centre location: 3-min walk to the popular Bukit Bintang shopping mall street (iconic Pavilion mall landmark) and to the new Conlay MRT Station
- 5-Star hotel service: hospitality service provided by Kempinski Hotels, Europe’s most established hotelier of over 182 years
- Fully furnished designer interiors: crafted by world-renowned interior designer, Kelly Hoppen and Steve Leung for YOO
- Comprehensive amenities: 66,000 sq.ft. sky pool & park, including an elevated jogging track
- Beautiful open views: unobstructed views of the Petronas Twin Towers and TRX
- Prices from HK$4M, including fully furnished apartments, a parking space and a Kempinski Hotels Discovery Platinum Card
See it for yourself
- Project overview
- Kelly Hoppen’s introduction
Jade Land Properties (HK) Limited 翡翠島物業(香港)有限公司 and the respective vendor give no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Travel times are approximate and are sourced from Google Maps. The selling price is correct at the time of printing. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. Prices and details are correct at the time of publishing. Our sales representative for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.Property No.: JL0001. Date of Advertisement: 12 March, 2021. SPOB No.: C-057255-A000. Place of business: Unit 701, 7 Floor, Winway Building, 50 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong. Advertisement and Sale Permit No.: 14159-2/03-2020/0311(P). Approving Authority: Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur.